45000 Freshers Vacancies: HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
45000 Freshers Vacancies:
- As of March 31, 2022, HCL Tech had 208,877 full-time employees.
- In Q4FY22, there were 11,000 net new hires internationally, with a total of 39,900 new hires for the fiscal year.
- There are 165 nationalities represented within the whole workforce, with women accounting for around 28% of the worldwide workforce.
- In FY22, a total of 23,000 entry-level freshers were hired.
- According to HCL Tech, localization in the United States is at 70.9 percent.
- Localization is at 80.5 percent in Europe, and 88.9 percent in APAC and the rest of the globe (excluding India).
- In fiscal year FY23, the corporation aims to hire 45,000 freshmen on campus, up from 23,000 in fiscal year FY22.
- “We had another strong quarter in our Services division, with sales growing 5.0 percent quarter over quarter and 17.5 percent year over year in constant currency. According to a mint report, C Vijayakumar, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of HCL Technologies, stated, “Our Services business has been consistently expanding organically at 5% and above for the previous three quarters, producing one of the highest CQGR in the industry.”
- “Our overall YoY growth is 12.7 percent, which is higher than our guidance, thanks to strong momentum in Digital, Cloud, and Engineering services,” Vijayakumar said.
- “We continue to invest aggressively to establish a broader skill pool to match the need,” Vijayakumar added.