Now your Aadhaar will look like an ATM card, know the complete details to get it. The Aadhaar card will now print on the PVC card just like an ATM or debit card. UIDAI has given information about this. Old Aadhaar cards can be reprinted. The new card will be more convenient than before. In today’s time, Aadhaar Card has become an important document for everyone in many ways. Aadhaar cards are sought from many government schemes to the admission of children in schools.
Apart from this, Aadhaar card is also used for identity cards. Earlier the Aadhar card was sent through post. But, now you will start seeing Aadhaar card in a new avatar. The most important thing about this new kind of Aadhaar is that now it will be very convenient for maintenance. Aadhaar-making organization UIDAI has given information about this. UIDAI has informed that now the Aadhaar card can be reprinted on a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card. This card will easily come in your wallet just like your ATM or debit card. Also, it will not worry about spoilage. UIDAI wrote in a tweet, ‘Your Aadhaar will now be in a convenient size which you can easily keep in your wallet.
Aadhaar look like ATM card :
How can you get new Aadhaar PVC card?
1. For this, first you have to apply online on the UIDAI website.
2. On this website, going to ‘My Aadhaar’ section and clicking on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
3. After this you have to enter your Aadhaar Enrollment ID (EID) of 12 digit or 16 digit virtual ID or 28 digit Aadhaar.
4. After this, you have to fill the security code or captcha.
5. Click Send OTP for OTP.
6. After this, fill in the empty space given to the OTP received on the registered mobile and submit it.
7. After submission, you will get a preview of Aadhaar PVC card.
8. After this, you have to click on the payment option given below. After this you will be sent to the payment page. You have to deposit a fee of Rs 50 here.
9. After completing the payment, the order process of your Aadhaar PVC card will be completed.