APDCL Recruitment: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Deputy General Manager (Law). There is one vacancy offered in this recruitment. Online application link will be available from 31.08.2021 to 24.09.2021. Check entire post for more details about eligibility criteria, selection process and online application link.
|Name of the Board||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Name of the Post||Deputy General Manager (Law)|
|Number of Vacancy||1|
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Deputy General Manager (Law) in APDCL Recruitment 2021.
Candidate’s age should between 45 years and 52 years as on 01.08.2021 to apply for Deputy General Manager in APDCL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline with Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB). Candidates who completed Postgraduate Degree in Law (LLM) will be preferred.
- Candidates should have minimum 15 years of work experience in related field to apply for this recruitment.
Based on educational qualification and work experience candidates will get shortlisted. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process which will involve Group Discussions and/or Interview.
Selected candidates for the post of Deputy General Manager in APDCL will get paid for Rs. 42000- 1,16000/- with Grade pay- 17,400/- as per E-4 Level.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee. Fee should be paid through Demand Draft mode in favor of Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati-781001.
How to Apply for APDCL Recruitment 2021?
- Online Application Portal will be available from 31.08.2021.
- After the application portal was opened, go to official website of APDCL.
- Go to recruitment page and find the online application link.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application.