Axis Bank Careers: Axis Bank schedule to hire recruitment of RB – Affluent Business: Relationship Manager Vacancies in Affluent Business. This recruitment to be fills 2 vacancies for the post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online mode only. Candidates who are looking for the job opportunity can use this recruitment. Direct apply link available in our blog. Axis bank recruitment and qualification details are provided in this article.
Axis Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group.
Axis Bank Careers:
Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||Axis Bank|
|Name of the post||RB – Affluent Business: Relationship Manager|
|No of vacancies||2|
|Job posted on||13.4.2021|
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates should have optimal qualification for success on the job Graduation/ Post graduation from a recognized institute with 6-10 years managing High Net worth clients. In addition to the qualification, the candidates need minimum one year to maximum two year experience in the relevant field. If you attained the above said eligibility criteria, then apply through the below attached apply online link.
- Affluent Business caters to a segment of customers who are High Net Worth Individuals with a range of customizable offerings in wealth management, personal banking and business & lending solutions. It gives highly personalized services with an expertise driven approach of an investment house with great stability and immaculate execution. Affluent Business offer a gamut of different product offerings tailor-made to its customers with seamless touch-points
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
- Provide financial solutions to the Burgundy customers while maintaining high service standards
- Maintain complete customer profile including the risk profile, demographics and assets in the bank
- Enrich relationships and garner higher wallet share through customer engagement activities
- Deepen the existing relationships by cross selling the Bank’s products and services/ third party investment products
- Identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Acquire new customers by converting referral leads
- Achieve targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the Bank
- The Relationship Manager will be responsible for nurturing HNI client relationships through continuous client engagements and risk profiling.
- The RM will be responsible for identification of potential customers and providing them customized solutions as per their requirements.
- The position entails client management and acquisition with a key focus on expanding the Asset under Management.
- Key capabilities include working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to design, collaborate with multiple stakeholders and provide tailored investment products aligned to customer needs.
- The center of all client engagements will be to ensure superior customer experience.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official site of Axis Bank
- Click careers tab on home page
- Click openings tab, check current opportunities available in the Axis Bank
- Refer Business Development Executive and Officer Sales Vacancies
- If you are eligible, proceed to apply online
- Fill the application form and upload your resume
- Submit the application form finally
For more such Notifications: Click Here