Axis Bank Recruitment: Axis Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group.
Axis Bank Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Axis Bank|
|Name of the Post||Branch Operations Head|
|Number of Vacancy||2|
|Job Location||Karimnagar, Warangal – Andhra Pradesh|
There are 2 vacancies offered for the post of Branch Operations Head in Axis Bank Recruitment 2021.
- Applicant must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation from recognized University to apply.
- Candidates needed to have NCFM and AMFI Certificates.
- Applicants who completed MBA in Marketing will be preferred.
- Branch Operation Head is responsible for daily operation of the branch such as cash, clearing, transfer, ECS/RTGS/NEFT, SB, CD, FDR, Deposits, etc.,
- Candidate able to handle customer’s complaints and resolve with high service standard.
- Branch Operation Head should ensure the growth in account balances and achievement given target.
- Applicant has to maintain Cash Balance and monitor leakage of income, office accounts and anti-money laundering alerts.
- Branch Operation Head is responsible for internal and external audit processes.
- Candidates should have knowledge in banking products and services.
- Applicant should have good communication skills in both English and Local Language.
- Candidate has ability to manage complex client situations, risk and meet deadlines.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of Axis Bank.
- Go to Recruitment page then find the application link.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
For more such Notifications: Click Here