Bank of Baroda Recruitment: Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalised banking and financial services company. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is the fourth largest nationalised bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment:
|Name of the board||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Name of the post||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|No of vacancies||5|
|Last date||05-10-2021 for Purnea Region and11-10-2021 for Jamshedpur Region|
|Region||Purnea and Jamshedpur|
Vacancy Details 2021:
Purnea Region – 1 post
Jamshedpur Region :
- East Singhbhum District – 01
- Saraikela Kharswan + Simdega + West Singhbhum District – 01
- Bokaro + Dhanbad District – 01
- Jamtara + Godda + Pakur + Sahebganj + Dumka District – 01
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/MCA/MBA will be given preference.
- For this purpose, retired officers (including voluntary retirees) from any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be hired.
- Retired clerks and Bank of Baroda equivalents who have passed JAIIB and have a solid track record.
- All applicants who are retired bank workers must have at least three years of rural banking experience.
- The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
- For Young Candidates At the time of the appointment, you must be between the ages of 21 and 45.
Salary Details 2021:
The candidates will get the salary for the post is Rs 15000 pm (fixed component) and Rs 10000 pm (variable component).
Selection Process 2021:
For this post, the Regional Office will thoroughly evaluate the application forms and, depending on the candidates’ qualifications, will shortlist them for an interview. The date, time and venue will be intimate later.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Careers 2021?
- Candidates can visit the given link.
- Check the notification page.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Download the application form and fill the required details.
- Attach the mentioned documents copies.
- Send the application form through the proper channel
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here