Bank of India Recruitment: Bank of India is an Indian nationalised bank. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India with headquarters in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969.
Bank of India Recruitment:
Who Offered: Bank of India
Which Posts: RSETI Dhanbad
Total 2 (Two) post for faculty position in our RSETI, Dhanbad on contractual basis for a period of Two Years.
- Candidates shall pass Minimum Graduation from any stream, hall have a flair for teaching and possess sound computer knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in Hindi and English would be an added qualification.
Applicants do not exceeding Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 65 years (as on 01.08.2022) subject to physical fitness.
All candidates applying for the above post will have to clear:
- Written Test: to assess General Knowledge and Computer capability, Kindly note that the written test will be conducted in English language only.
- Personal Interview: to assess communication ability, leadership quality, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees development approach.
- Demonstration/Presentation: to assess teaching skills and communication capacity.
The remuneration will be Rs. 20,000/- per month for Selected Candidates.
How to Apply for BOI Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Applicant should not be engaged with any PVT/Govt. Organisation on full/part time basis/contractual basis, as on the date of acceptance of offer letter, if He/She is selected. The duly completed application form should reach us at the address “The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Dhanbad Zonal Office, 2nd Floor, S.R.Mansion, Shastri nagar, Bank More, Dhanbad-826001.”