BECIL Recent Recruitment:
Who Offered: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Which Posts: Assistant Manager Adhoc, Data Entry Operator, Medical Lab Technologist and Others
They are total of 90+ Vacancies Allotted under Vacancy Advertisements No. 213, 211, and 214.
- Applicants Must have worked in a hospital for a minimum period of six months and a Minimum of 4 to 6 yrs for B.E. In Electronics / Instrumentation. 10 to 15 yrs for Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation.
- Applicants shall pass MBA and/or B.Tech or Entrepreneurial management graduate (Incubation and market research experience shall be an added advantage) 3-4 years of experience is required.
Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 21 Years to Maximum Age Limit of 45 Years as of the last date of Application.
The monthly Package for the Post is up to Rs. 7, 00,000 Per Month for Selected Candidates.
Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Registration is to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number.
Step 2: Enter Basic Details.
Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience.
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate.
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify.
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.