BIS Recruitment 2022: The Bureau of Indian Standards is the National Standards Body of India under Department of Consumer affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 2016 which came into effect on 12 October 2017.
BIS Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Board: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Name of the Post: Management Executives (NITS, SCMD, TNMD, and IRD)
- Management Executives (NITS): 01 Post
- Management Executives (SCMD): 01 Post
- Management Executives (TNMD): 01 Post
- Management Executives (IRD): 01 Post
Candidate upper age limit should be 45 years is needed to apply for Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs 2022.The upper age limit, however, may be relaxed in deserving cases with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Candidate should have Engineering Graduate with MBA/Executive MBA (preferably in International Relations/International Business) or M.A.(International Relations/International Business) or M.A.(Development Studies).
05 Years’ experience in relevant field in Central Government/State Government/ Union Territory Government/Statutory/ Autonomous Body/Public Sector Undertaking/reputed Government agency/Private Sector Organization with country wide operations.
BIS Recruitment 2022 Salary
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for the above mentioned post is Rs.1.5 lakh from the respective board.
All the applications received shall be placed before Screening Committee and thereafter, the list of candidates will be finalized as per eligibility conditions and candidates will be informed for subsequent selection process. BIS reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official site of BIS website.
- Select “Careers” section on the home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification contains application form also.
- The application shall have to be submitted indicating the category for which the candidate wishes to apply. The application form containing Annexure-II and Annexure-III shall be downloaded, filled, scanned along with qualifications, experience, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, etc. and shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org