BOB Recruitment 2021: Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalised banking and financial services company. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is the third largest nationalised bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.
BOB Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the board||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Name of the post||Financial Literacy Consultant|
|No of vacancies||1|
|Region||North Gujarat (PATAN) Region|
- Candidates should have a graduate degree from a reputable university is required. Post-graduate degrees in agriculture, veterinary science, sociology, psychology, and social work will be given preference. Candidates shall be an ex-banker with minimum 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank/ RRB/ Pvt. Bank.
- Refer official notification for more experience details.
The candidate’s maximum age should be 64 years with good health.
The candidates will get the salary for the post is Rs 20000/- per month with other allowances.
The Regional Office will thoroughly analyze the application forms for this position and will shortlist individuals for an interview based on their qualifications.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Careers 2021?
- Candidates can visit the given link.
- Check the notification page.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Download the application form and fill the required details.
- Attach the mentioned documents copies.
- Send the application form through the proper channel.