BOBCAPS Recruitment: BOB Capital Markets Ltd. (BOBCAPS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. BOBCAPS is one of the Investment Banking Companies in India and is a SEBI registered Category I Investment Banker. BOBCAPS offers the entire spectrum of financial services that includes Initial Public Offerings, Private Placement of Debt, Corporate Restructuring, Business Valuation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Project Appraisal and Loan Syndication. BOBCAPS also undertakes advisory services on Securitisation and Structuring of Debts.
|Name of the Board||BOB Capital Markets Ltd|
|Name of the Post||JD- Customer Experience Expert and JD Online Sales Acquisition|
|Last Date for Customer Experience Expert||07.12.2021|
|Last Date for Online Sales Acquisition||02.12.2021|
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should possess the educational qualification of graduate, preferably MBA/ CA or equivalent from recognized Universities in India.
The aspirants should have the experience of 3 years to 5 years in relevant field to apply for this recruitment Prior work experience in Retail & Institutional Broking products and services, Wealth and Digital initiatives in Fintech and distribution of products etc. is must. Candidates with experience in banking/ securities business will be preferred by the board.
BOBCAPS Job Salary:
The selected candidates are eligible to get the salary as per norms of the board. The details of the salary package will be intimated by the board later
The candidates who applied for these posts would be subjected to the interview/ test/ personality test/ any other process. The further details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later. Stay connected for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for BOBCAPS Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of BOB Capital Markets Ltd.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “JD – Customer Experience Expert (Retail Broking)/ Online Sales Acquisition (Retail Broking)”
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then send your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates are advised to mention “Application for the post of Customer Experience Expert (or) Online Sales Acquisition” in the subject of the mail.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.