BPCL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian government-owned oil and gas corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It operates two large refineries in Kochi and Mumbai.
BPCL Recruitment 2022:
Board Name: National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
Company Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Post: Office Operation Executive (Back Office)
There is only one vacancy for the post of Office Operation Executive (Back Office).
Candidates should have completed 12th standard (Science, Humanity, and Commerce) from a recognized Board or Institute.
The Selected Candidates will be paid Salary as Rs. 7,000.00 – 18,000.00 for this post.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited NAPS Job Details:
- Establishment code – E05201900051
- Establishment Strength – 677
- Establishment Name – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Working days – 6
- Operating states – 5
- Course duration – 14 months
How To Apply For BPCL Recruitment 2022:
- Go to visit official of NAPS.
- On the home page, view apprentices opportunities.
- Then search by Establishment name Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Now click on apply now.
- Fill all required details in the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here