BRO Recruitment: The Border Roads Organisation is a road construction executive force in India that provides support to and is now a part of the Indian Armed Forces. BRO develops and maintains road networks in India’s border areas and friendly neighboring countries.
The last date of receipt of the application is 26.09.2022 for all states and 11.10.2022 for the exempted states. Application forms received after the last date will never be considered. No other mode of application will be entertained. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date.
BRO Vacancy 2022
- Draughtsman: 14 Posts
- Supervisor (Administration): 07 Posts
- Supervisor (Stores): 13 Posts
- Supervisor (Cipher): 09 Posts
- Hindi Typist: 10 Posts
- Operator (Communication): 35 Posts
- Electrician: 30 Posts
- Welder: 24 Posts
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Black Smith): 22 Posts
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Cook): 82 Posts
- The candidate age limit should be between 18 years and 27 years as the last date is necessary to apply for BRO Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates will be recruited basis on the OMR-based written test and Other Tests conducted by the Board, Pay, DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, and other allowances are payable as per Govt of India rules in force.
- Check for the “Recruitment Activities” Notice under the “What’s New” column and Read the Details given.