CAG Recruitment: Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi has released the notification about the recruitment of Deputy Controller (Local Audit) Post on Deputation Basis. The interested Eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 26.04.2021 by sending the duly filled application form to the officials. The Eligibility Criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
The Comptroller and Auditor General of India is the Constitutional Authority in India, established under Article 148 of the Constitution of India.
|Name of the Board||Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Controller (Local Audit)|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
CAG Recruitment 2021 details:
The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is the Constitutional Authority in India, established under Article 148 of the Constitution of India. He is empowered to Audit all receipts and expenditure of the Government of India and the State Governments, including those of autonomous bodies and corporations substantially financed by the Government. The CAG is also the Statutory Auditor of Government-owned Corporation and conducts supplementary audit of government companies.
- The Maximum age limit for applying Deputy Controller (Local Audit) post is 56 years.
- The Eligibility Criteria for applying Deputy Controller (Local Audit) post is Sr. Audit / Accounts Officer with 05 years if work experience in relevant field.
*Note: The Administrative officer can recommend the names of eligible officers who are willing and can be spared immediately in the event of selection.
The Salary for Deputy Controller (Local Audit) post is Level-11 Pay Scale. For Detailed note about pay scale candidates can refer official notification. The salary is based on the rules of the company
- The Selection Procedure is based on the Deputation Basis.
- *Deputation: Deputation is a method of recruitment where officials Government Departments or State/ UT Governments from outside to post(s) in Central Government for a limited period, and will have to return to their parent cadres.
- Bio-data (2 copies)
- Photocopies of complete and up to date ACR/APARs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page and
- Integrity Certificate/ Vigilance Clearance Certificate and statement of Major/ minor penalty during last 10 years.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Download the Application form
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Send it to the Officials through proper channel. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
- Official Notification PDF
For more such Notifications: Click Here