CBSE Recruitment 2022: The CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour. The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners. It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society. The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an emphasis on holistic development of learners. The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace.
CBSE Recruitment 2022:
The Board’s Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
The Post’s Title: Deputy Secretary, Assistant Secretary and Analyst
Status: Notification Released
The maximum age limit for applying the above said posts is 56 years as on closing date of application.
The candidate should have completed Post Graduate Degree/ NET/SLET Doctorate Degree/ B.Ed. degree in any discipline from the recognized University/ Institute with relevant work experience.
The salary for the post is Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- per month.
The selection for the post is based on Interview.
How to Apply for CBSE Recruitment 2022?
- Log on to http://www.cbse.nic.in
- Read the advertisement content carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the post.
- Click on the box “Apply Online “, online application form shall appear on the screen.
- Fill up the online application form with your details. (Candidates are advised to take print of blank online form and fill it before actually entering the data online.)
- Click the “SUBMIT” button. A unique registration no. shall appear on the screen, note this registration no. for future reference.