Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment: Government of India founded the Central University of Tamil Nadu, along with eight other Central Universities, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It is part of the greater role that the Central Government assumed in making higher education accessible to aspirants from the weaker sections of the society. With eight students in M.A. English Studies, the university started functioning from November 2009, at the Collectorate Annexe at Thiruvarur, 60 kilometers to the east of Thanjavur. But today the University sits astride a major tributary of the famous Cauvery river in the heart of the Delta seven kilometers to the north-west of Thiruvarur.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Central University Of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
As per the notification, the candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should below the age limit of 28 years.
The educational qualification to apply for this recruitment is MSc in Life Sciences/Botany/Plant Sciences or any other equivalent. The candidates should have passed CSIR-NET/UGC-NET/GATE/ ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF, CUCET for Ph.D. or any other National Level examinations.
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA as per the norms of the board. The further details regarding the salary details will be intimated by the board later.
The applicants will be selected through the interview. The eligible candidates only allowed attending the interview. The interview for this recruitment will be held on 10th August, 2021 (tentative). The interview will be done through virtual mode. The further details of the interview like platform of the interview and time will be intimated by the board soon for the selected candidates.
How to Apply for CUTN JRF Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow in Plant Genomics Laboratory at the Department of Life Science”.
- Download and read the job description carefully.
- If you are eligible then print the application.
- Fill your details and send it to the mail ID email@example.com along with all the documents, certificates, degree and mark sheets with subject “Application for Junior Research Fellow” and should reach the undersigned address before the last date.
For more such Notifications: Click Here