CMRL Recruitment: The Chennai Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is the fourth longest metro system in India after Delhi Metro, Hyderabad metro and Namma Metro. The system commenced service in 2015 after partially opening the first phase of the project.
|Name of the Board||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Name of the Post||Deputy General Manager (Electrical)Joint General Manager (Electrical)|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
There are 2 vacancies offered for the post of DGM / JGM (Electrical0 in CMRL Recruitment 2021.
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 43 years to apply for JGM and 40 years to apply for DGM post.
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University.
- Applicant should be working in IRSEE as Group A Service in Electrical Department.
- JGM should have minimum 13 years of work experience in JAG and SG Grade. DGM should have minimum 15 years of work experience as JGM or SG grade officer.
CMRL Selection Process
Candidates will get selected based on Deputation Process. Initially candidates will get appointed for the period of 3 years and the deputation period is extendable for up to 5 years.
CMRL Salary Structure
Selected candidates will get paid as per pay scale received in Parent Organization. Candidates also receive deputation allowance and project allowance at 10%.
How to Apply for CMRL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of CMRL.
- Go to Recruitment page and find the job notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
Official Notification and Application Form
For more such Notifications: Click Here