Cognizant Job vacancy for Programmer Analyst Posts ; Apply Now. Cognizant Technology Solutions is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. In this job announcement, Cognizant announces the job vacancies for Programmer Analyst posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Candidates having required skills in Automation, Selenium, Core Java are required for this post , candidate having such skills can apply for this post.
Job Designation: Programmer Analyst.
Job Code: 00039646391.
Education Qualification: Engineering Graduate.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Cognizant Job vacancy:
Responsibility of an candidate :
Test Requirement Analysis :
- * Perform Requirement Analysis – Understand the application and technical design docs.
- * Participate in Backlog grooming session with Product owner and scrum master to priotize the stories from backlog.
- * Creation of subtasks as applicable.
- * Create/modify query/clarification tracker & discussion with development teams/scrum master/onsite for query resolution.
Test Design Techniques (Design principles/tools/patterns) :
- * Participate in joint application development with SMEs, session leaders, developers, architects to understand the low level design components.
- * Assist / support development team in unit test automation, identify environment dependecies, deployment strategies, release cycle, test data dependencies etc.
- * Test code developed for automation and non functional should have zero defect.
Coding Practices & Defect Management :
- * Ability to understand the software development process in Agile & Devops model.
- *Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions iwith project team.
- *Work with the development team to help define and maintain quality standards.
- *Track defect metrics to ensure testing effectiveness as generated by tool.
Test Execution (Automation/Specialized testing) :
- Conduct smoke testing to ensure system readiness for testing.
- * Execute automation test scripts/manual test cases post the same.
- * Record and maintain testing evidences and track execution status of assigned test cases.
- * Identify defects and log failures.
- * Conduct acceptance testing, if required.
- * Provide deployment and post production support if required.
- * Identify the test suite for execution, if required.
Technology consulting Research & analysis :
- Building reusable script library files.
- * Participate in framework assessment and tool evaluation.
- * Leverage cognizant analytics and continuous testing tool to Identify defects early in the lifecycle
Knowledge & Innovation Management :
- *Create/Update Knowledge Repository /artefacts based on project/customer needs inclusive of business/ application levels requirements details in WIKI.
- * Participate in knowledge transition calls to understand the system/application/requirements.
- * Conduct reverse KT with the client / onsite or share the document detailing out the requirement or application/domain knowledge to ensure understanding on the same.
Project ,Configuration & Release Management :
- *Possess fundamental of software configuration management including version control techniques and the establishment of baselines.
- * Possess handson working knowledge of atleast 1 software configuration management tool.
Must-Have Skills ( mandatory skills) :
Candidates who are Interested and qualified for this post having such skills have to apply through the online mode by initially registering with the Cognizant company career portal and login to apply.
Candidate can apply directly by clicking here .