Cognizant Technology Solutions vacancy Ltd for the post of Programmer Analyst. Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode In the job announcement, Cognizant announces the job vacancies for Programmer Analyst posts, with job location in Pune.
Cognizant Technology Ltd vacancy
Test Requirement Analysis:
- Participating in user story reviews and identifying gaps in requirements both functional and NFR.
- Create/modify RTM with each and every requirement mapped to one or more test cases , test scripts & defects from Functional, integration & acceptance test code/scripts.
- Perform Requirement Analysis – Understand the application and technical design docs.
- Participate in Backlog grooming session with Product owner and scrum master to priotize the stories from backlog.
- Creation of subtasks as applicable.
- Create/modify query/clarification tracker & discussion with development teams/scrum master/onsite for query resolution.
Test Strategy and Test Planning:
- Gather inputs from the client (eg Types of testing, Development teams, Client managers etc)* Participate & provide inputs, get clarifications in the sprint review meetings with product owner, the Scrum team, project management, customers and developers from other projects.
Test Design Techniques (Design principles/tools/patterns):
- Participate in joint applicationd development with SMEs, session leaders, developers, architects to understand the low level design components.
- Assist / support development team in unit test automation, identify environment dependecies, deployment strategies, release cycle, test data dependencies etc.
- Test code developed for automation and non functional should have zero defect.
- Perform In Sprint automation.
- Perform Automation Script Maintenance.
- Write effective and reusable tests according to best practices so that crucial functional requirements are verified and tests remain valid when code is refactored.
- Adherence to customer/scrum team defined tools/process such as coding standards, SCM & CI standards.
- Ability to write program/ understand code snippet/technicalities.
Coding Practices & Defect Management:
- Ability to understand the software development process in Agile & Devops model.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions iwith project team.
- Work with the development team to help define and maintain quality standards.
- Track defect metrics to ensure testing effectiveness as generated by tool.
- Track defects (defect log as generated from the QC tool) to closure.
- Retest the defect and update the status.
- Involve in design review meetings, participate in joint application development (JAD) session discussions with developers.
Test Execution (Automation/Specialized testing):
- Conduct smoke testing to ensure system readiness for testing.
- Execute automation test scripts/manual test cases post the same.
- Record and maintain testing evidences and track execution status of assigned test cases.
- Identify defects and log failures.
- Conduct acceptance testing, if required.
- Provide deployment and post production support if required.
- Identify the test suite for execution, if required.
- Test Execution/ Reporting Strategize & prioritize tests in fast paced agile development.
Technology consulting Research & analysis:
- Building reusable script library files.
- Participate in framework assessment and tool evaluation.
- Leverage cognizant analytics and continuous testing tool to Identify defects early in the lifecycle.
- Identify training needs & continously improve skills.
- Maintain coordial relation with peers, developers & other stakeholders in the project.
Knowledge & Innovation Management:
- Create/Update Knowledge Repository /artefacts based on project/customer needs inclusive of business/ application levels requirements details in WIKI.
- Participate in knowledge transition calls to understand the system/application/requirements.
- Conduct reverse KT with the client / onsite or share the document detailing out the requirement or application/domain knowledge to ensure understanding on the same.
- Organize KT sessions for new team members.
- Focus on creating innovative tools/solutions as required by the project demands.
Project , Configuration & release Management:
- Possess fundamental of software configuration management including version control techniques and the establishment of baselines.
- Possess handson working knowledge of atleast 1 software configuration management tool.
- Understand the project development life cycle, ability to break down the tasks into small work breakdown structures, timely reporting of status & uploading of quality deliverables on time.
Must Have Skills:
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE