CSB Bank Recruitment: CSB Bank Limited, formerly Catholic Syrian Bank Limited, is an Indian private sector bank with its headquarters at Thrissur, Kerala, India. The bank has a network of over 450 branches and more than 319 ATMs across India. Established in 1920 as The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited, CSB Bank Limited had its modest beginning in November 1920 and is currently the oldest private sector bank in Kerala, celebratingits Centenary Year in 2020. During this century long period, the Bank has grown from strengthto strength, adapting admirably to the far-reaching social, political and economic changes thathave taken place during the period. The enterprising spirit inherited from its founding fathers hasbeen maintained throughout its history, which has blended the tradition of hard work andcustomer focus in its march to the new Millennium.
CSB Bank Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Catholic Syrian Bank Limited|
|Name of the post||Portfolio Analyst|
|No of vacancies||1|
Candidates interested in applying for this position should have a B.Com degree.
The aspirants should be a Fresher’s OR 1 year experience in overall banking sector is preferred.
1) Ensure that accounts are properly classified into priority and non-priority sectors.
2) Documentary proof verification
3) Assisting branches with MIS/Udyam Registration difficulties, etc.
4) Various regulatory returns must be submitted.
How to Apply for CSB Limited Jobs 2021?
- Go to the official site of CSB Bank website.
- Select the “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Click the “Apply” button and fill the application form.
- Click the “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purposes.