CSIR NML Recruitment: The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research abbreviated as CSIR was established by the Government of India in September 1942 as an autonomous body that has emerged as the largest research and development organisation in India.
CSIR NML Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancy||19|
|Written Test and Interview Date||01.11.2021|
|Name of the Department||Graduate Apprentice Vacancy||Trade Apprentice Vacancy|
|Computer science & IT||2||0|
- For Technician Apprentice candidate’s age should between 18 years to 24 years to apply.
- For Graduate Apprentice Candidate’s age should between 21 years to 26 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government norms.
- Candidates should have completed Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and IT from recognized University.
- Applicant should have secured minimum 60% of marks in Graduation. Reserved candidates have to secure minimum 50% of marks.
- Candidates should have obtained their graduation from 2019 to 2021.
- Each Candidate must have verified 16-Digit NATS ID.
Graduate Apprentice will get paid for Rs. 12000 Per month and Technician Apprentice will paid for Rs. 8000 per month as Stipend.
Candidates will get selected based on the performance in written exam and Interview. Written exam will be conducted on 01.11.2021, 10.00 am at CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur.
How to Apply for CSIR NML Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can attend Interview and Written test directly on 01.11.2021.
- Before attending that Interview candidates should registered their name in MHRDNATS and BOPTER.
- Registration link were given at the end of the post.
- Before entering into that link click Enroll and enter required details.
- Take all the given documents along with MHRDNATS and BOPTER enrolment Proof.
- Attend written test and Interview.