DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian Railways with the responsibility to undertake planning, development, and mobilisation of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the “Dedicated Freight Corridors”.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||DFCCIL (Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India)|
|Name of the Post||Dy Chief Project Manager/Project Manager (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancy||02|
|Last Date||15 Days From The Date Of Advertisement|
The age of the candidates should not more than 55 years to apply for the position of Dy Chief Project Manager/Project Manager (Civil) in DFCCIL.
The applicant should be a central/state government officer working in analogous grade (Level-13A/ Level 13/ Level 11) in the relevant discipline.
The candidates should have the experience of 8 years to 12 years in relevant filed. The candidates without the mentioned experience are not be considered by the board.
The selected candidates will get the salary as per the norms of the board. They are also eligible to get deputation allowance in addition to the Parent pay.
The selection of the candidates will be done through the interview/ exam / any other process. The details of the selection process will be intimated by the board soon. The selected candidates will get the job for the 3 years extendable to 5 year.
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply. (Dy Chief Project Mnager/Project Manager (Civil))
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then print the application.
- Fill your details and send it to the address mentioned below.
- General Manager (HR),
Supreme Court Metro Station Building,
New Delhi -110001.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for the post of _ against Vacancy Notice No.___”
- Take a print out of your application for future use.