DIC Recruitment 2022: Digital India Corporation is a not for profit Company set up by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India, under Section 8 of Companies Act 2013. Earlier the company was known as ‘Media Lab Asia’. It has been renamed as ‘Digital India Corporation’ w.e.f. Sep 8, 2017.
Digital India Corporation (DIC) leads and guides in realizing the vision, objectives and goals of the Digital India program. It provides the strategic support to Ministries/Departments of Centre/States for carrying forward the mission of Digital India by way of Capacity Building for e-Governance projects, promoting best practices, encouraging Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), nurturing innovation and technology in various domains. To ensure autonomy and viability of the organisation in the long run, DIC, will also collaborate and mobilise partnerships with the industry, to evolve revenue based models for service delivery.
DIC Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Board: Digital India Corporation
Name of the Post: Drupal Developer and React Native Developer
Status: Notification Released
The candidates should have a maximum age limit of 30 years for React Native Developer & 25 – 35 years for Drupal Developer
The candidates should possess MCA/ B.Tech or Equivalent from a recognized university/ institute
The candidates should have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in the relevant field
For Drupal Developer:
- The candidates should develop new user-facing features as per the shared concept/requirement
- The candidates should optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- The candidates should work closely with the Product Owner & another developer for the implementation of new features
For React Native Developer:
- The candidates should maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- The candidates must build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- The candidates should integrate and Leverage native and Third Party APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
How to Apply for DIC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of DIC
- Click “Notification” on the dashboard
- Select “Opening” in the options
- Search the job notification on the opening page
- Select the job notification and read it carefully
- Click the google form application link
- Fill out the online application with the required details
- Submit the online application on or before the last date