ESIC Recruitment: Employees’ State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. The fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation according to rules and regulations stipulated in the ESI Act 1948.
|Name of the Board||Employees’ State Insurance|
|Post Name||Super Specialist And Child Psychologist|
|Walk in Date||27.07.2021|
|Mode of Apply||Interview|
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
- Candidates must have complete MBBS and MD/MS/DNB Degree from MCI recognized Medical College/ Institution, DM/MCH in respective Super Specialty from MCI recognized Medical College/DNB in concerned super specialty or equivalent and Should have registered with MCI or State Medical Council.
- Applicants also having Five years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the First Post Graduate degree.
Candidates do not exceeding Age limits between 21-35 years for Child Psychologist and Upper age limits will be 65 years as on 01/08/2021 for Super Specialist.
For Full Time Super Specialists:
- Super Specialist (Entry Level) – 2,00,000/- (Consolidated remuneration) per month. No other allowances in any form shall be admissible.
- Consultant (Senior Level) – 2,40,000/- (Consolidated remuneration) per month. No other allowances in any form shall be admissible.
For Part Time Super Specialists:
- Super Specialist (Entry Level) – 1,00,000/- (Consolidated remuneration) per month for 04 hours per day & 04 days in a week.
- Consultant (Senior Level) – 1,50,000/- (Consolidated remuneration) per month for 04 hours per day & 04 days in a week.
- For Child Psychologist: – Rs. 45,120/- (Consolidated remuneration) per month. No other allowances in any form shall be admissible.
- Interview fee of Rs. 200/- in favour of ESI Fund account no.1 payable at Chennai. (By Demand draft) for all, except candidates belongs to SC/ST/Women/PWD category.
- The selected candidates shall have to submit an agreement incorporating the terms and conditions of appointment on a Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper in the format provided by the Institution.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are requested to bring their Original Certificates in evidence of age proof (Date of Birth) educational Qualification, Medical Council Registration of the State/MCI, experience certificates along with one set of self attested Xerox copies with 2 passport size recent colour photographs for appearing for interview with duly filled in application form in the prescribed format on or before 27.07.2021.
For more such Notifications: Click Here