FCI Recruitment 2022: The Food Corporation of India is a statutory body created and run by the Government of India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government of India formed by the enactment of Food Corporation Act, 1964 by the Parliament of India.
FCI Recruitment 2022:
The Applicants should have possessed a 10th Standard from a recognized university or Institute.
The stipend given for this post is Rs. 6,000.00 – 7,000.00 from a respective board.
NAPS training period:
The shortlisted candidates will be Prescribed Basic Training Duration as 500 hours and On the Job Training Duration as 12 Months.
How to Apply For FCI Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are advised to visit official site of NAPS.
- Go on the “Apprenticeship Opportunities” Column on the home page.
- Look Search by Establishment Name as “Food Corporation of India” on that column.
- Read the recruitment notification carefully, and then apply for the post.
- Complete all required details and upload documents in the application form.
- Submit the application form.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here