Ford India Software Testing Recruitment: Ford India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company for its operations in India. Ford India Private Limited’s headquarter is located in Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Ford India Software Testing Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Ford India|
|Name of the Post||Software Testing and Automation Lead|
Educational Qualification for this post is B.Com, B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech from recognized university. Applicants must have working experience for this post is above 8 years.
- Working experience with DWP and SMART IT (19.X, 20.X), REST API
- Basic grasp of BMC Helix cloud architecture
- Domain competence in product and software testing, including BMC Helix
- Must understand the test lifecycle and be able to offer relevant test methodologies.
- Scripting expertise
- Interpersonal skills, communication skills, and analytical skills
- Evaluating the authenticity and feasibility of user stories and/or use cases/requirements
- Examining software requirements and creating test scenarios, as well as conducting software usability testing.
- Interacting with customers to learn about their needs.
- Participating in design reviews and offering suggestions on requirements, product design, and potential issues.
- Run tests in a variety of environments, including online and mobile, and document the results in a bug report.
How to apply for Ford India Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official Site of Ford India
- In the home page, find and check the notification
- Read the details and If you are interested, then
- Enter the Email Address and Password
- Fill the required details in your application and submit
- Take a printout for reference