Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 for Engineers | BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | 2021/2022 Batch | Apply Online
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 is scheduled for the role of Engineers for engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.The candidates can register the drive from 20 January 2021-8 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process of Goldman Sachs Off campus Recruitment 2021 is given below.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Job Role : Engineer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech
Batch : 2021/2022
Salary : Rs 22 LPA
Experience : Freshers
Last Date to register : 8 February 2021
Detailed Eligibility for Golman Sachs Recruitment 2021 :
- All students across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation and is ideally suited to those with less than 12 months of work experience
- We’re looking for students with high programming skills and analytical aptitude
- 2021 Analyst: Graduation in 2021 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2021 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2022 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
- Registrations: January 20, 2021 – 9:00pm IST to February 8, 2021 – 11:59pm IST
- Assessments: Mid-February to Mid-March
- Interviews: March – April
Goldman Sachs Selection Process:
The selection will be done on the basis of the assessments/tests and interviews.
- Complete the assessment within the test deadline/duration of 120 minutes
- The test will have 4 sections that need to be answered in 2 hours; All sections are mandatory (1 submission per individual)
- Section 1 – The coding section will have 2 programming questions (30 minutes)
- Section 2 – The Multiple Choice section will have 10 MCQs (30 minutes)
- Section 3 – The advanced section will have 1 program question (45 minutes)
- Section 4 – The subjective section will have 2 questions (15 minutes)
- Basis assessment scores and divisional criteria
- Results to be shared with shortlisted students in August/September
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via registered email ID
- Interview results/offers to be announced a few days after the interviews
- 2021 Analyst & 2021 Intern offer to be rolled out to the selected candidate(s) – via a letter of intent.
- Further communication from the Goldman Sachs team to selected students via registered email ID
How to apply for Goldman Sachs Off-Campus 2021?
All Interested and Eligible students are requested to register online for golman sachs Recruitment 2021 on or before 8 February 2021.
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Online Registration: 21 January to 8 February 2021
- Date of Online assessment test: Mid-February to Mid-March