HAL Recruitment: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company, headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Established on 23 December 1940, HAL is one of the oldest and largest aerospace and defence manufacturers in the world today.
|Name of the Board||National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)|
|Establishment Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Barrackpore Division|
|Post Name||Fitter, Turner, Plumber, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist (Grinder) & Electrician|
Candidates should have completed 10th STD are eligible to apply for the posts. The 10th qualification in Science and Mathematics discipline is enough to apply for the various posts.
The qualified candidates will get ₹6,000.00 – ₹7,000.00 Salary Range. NAPS Benefits also given to them.
Candidate’s selection is based on Interview / Written Examination. The selection process will be initiated to the candidates individually.
- Course Duration: 25 Months
- Establishment Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Barrackpore Division
- Establishment Code: E03161900036
- Establishment Type: Central Public Sector Undertaking
- Establishment Strength: 532
- Working Days: 6
- Operating states: 1
How to Apply?
- Visit official site of NAPS
- Find the “Apprenticeship Opportunities” on the home page and click “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Barrackpore Division” link
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “Apply for this opportunity” option and fill the require details.
- Upload the mention documents.
- Submit the application form and download it.
- Take a printout for future reference.
For more such Notifications: Click Here