HDFC Bank Vacancy : HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalisation as of April 2021.
HDFC Bank Vacancy :
Board Name: Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC)
Post Name : Deputy General Manager
HDFC Bank Eligibility Criteria for Job:
- The candidates applying for the job post must have Completed Any Graduation from a Recognized University.
- The candidates with 3 to 7 Years of Experience in the Relevant Field (such as relationship management /account management / sales management).
HDFC Job Skills Requirements:
The candidates applying for the job must have the following skills:
- Should have Collaboration, Interpersonal Skills, Assertiveness
- Must have Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Have Effective verbal and written Communication and presentation Skills
HDFC Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must have Achieve / Over achieve the assigned top-line target with the desired market share
- Have to ensure target achievement of all channel mapped
- Should achieve the organizational goal for the assigned channel relationship and meeting budgetary objectives
- Must Ensuring Effective Lead management for the Channel
- Have to Maintain appropriate channel partner satisfaction on support provided by our team to ensure zero escalations
HDFC Job Salary:
The selected candidates will be given the Salary of Rs. 3, 50,000 – Rs. 5, 00,000 per annum
How to Apply For HDFC Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates can apply for the job by visiting the Official website of the board: https://www.hdfcbank.com/
- Click on the “Career” Option under About US.
- click on “Apply Now” and “View All Jobs”
- Search for the Job Notification and Check the eligibility criteria and job details.
- Candidates have to click on the ”Apply” available in the for the post.
- Candidates have to apply for the job, before Job Vacancy Period Expires.