HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment : HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd. is a long-term life insurance provider with its headquarters in Mumbai, offering individual and group insurance services and incorporated on 14 August 2000.
HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment :
Name of the Board: HDFC Life Insurance
Name of the Post: Business Development Manager – Agency
- The candidates should have Between 21 to 38 years.
- The nominee should have completed Any Graduate from a recognized university or institute.
- The competitor must have 2 to 7 years of experience.
- The salary is Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- The applicants will be selected based on Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting and Building a high performing distribution network to Financial Consultants (FCs).
- Training motivating and driving these certified financial consultants (agents) to sell insurance.
- Meeting prospective customers with FCs to sell insurance solutions.
- Providing pre and post sales support (e.g. claim settlement).
- Ensuring quality of business and persistency (renewals of premium).
- Enabling FCs to use latest digital platforms.
- Insurance Sales
- Business Development Management
- Corporate Sales
How To Apply For HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Career’ option in dashboard.
- Click ‘Search Jobs’ tab.
- Search and find the post name.
- Click ‘Business Development Manager – Agency’ the post name.
- Click ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter the given details to apply.
- Apply through online.