HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment: HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd. is a long-term life insurance provider with its headquarters in Mumbai, offering individual and group insurance services and incorporated on 14 August 2000.
HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited|
|Name of the post||Associate Manager, Corporate Agency Manager, Business Development Manager, Relationship Manager, Deputy Manager & Other|
|No of vacancies||As per recruitment|
- Candidates should have a CA/MBA/CFA with 2-3 years of experience as a credit analyst. Should have used or have knowledge about databases like Capital line, Ace Equity, Prowess etc. Good at working with MS office.
- Refer official notification for more details about the education qualification for other posts.
They are limit for the DFC Life vacancy is a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 60 years with good sprite. For details on age limit, kindly refer the latest HDFC Recruitment Notification 2021.
HDFC Life will give the best in industry salary depends upon the job appointed. However, the salary details are not disclosed here. So the candidates need to contact the HDFC Life HR for more information. The candidates can refer the official notification for salary.
HDFC Life may conduct Aptitude Test and HR Interview for selection of suitable candidates.
How to Apply HDFC Life Insurance Latest Jobs 2021:
- Go to HDFC Life Insurance careers web portal i.e., official website “https://www.hdfclife.com“.
- Find and select “Careers” from the home page under About HDFC Life.
- Then click on “Current Openings” and read the above said job advertisement clearly.
- Once you are satisfied with their eligibility criteria, click on “Apply“.
- Enter all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Finally, upload your resume and submit your application.
For more such Notifications: Click Here