Hero Motocorp Recruitment: Hero MotoCorp Limited, formerly Hero Honda, is an Indian multinational motorcycle and scooter manufacturer headquartered in New Delhi. The company is one of the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in the world, as well as in India, where it has a market share of about 37.1% in the two-wheeler industry.
Hero Motocorp Recruitment:
Name of the Board: Hero Motocorp
Name of the Post: Senior Engineer, Manager and Finance Manager
Location: Jaipur, Delhi, and Gurgaon
Candidate should have Knowledge of xEV technology and its subsystems, Good know-how of Embedded System design fundamentals having experience in 16/32bit microcontroller family, compilers, debugger, knowledge of HW and SW design, development and testing process, e.g V-cycle, Knowledge of embedded C, real time operating system, device drivers, functional safety, Knowledge of analog and digital electronics, electrical circuit design, sensors, communication methods e.g CAN, LIN, SPI, UART, Knowledge of different electrical measurement tools and test process, Awareness of Automotive Standards, regulations and safety standards e.g MISRA, AUTOSAR etc
Candidate should have Compensation, HR, Manager, Human Resources, Management skill needed.
Candidate should have Financial, Manager, Finance, Management skill needed.
To design and develop Electric Vehicle Control Unit for two wheeler application. Perform simulation and analysis of electric vehicle functionality. Work involve Control Unit Hardware and Software design, Schematics preparation and component selections. Should have hands-on experience with diagnosis and debugging of embedded system for different microcontroller families.Play a key role in introducing new technologies and concepts in the area of EV.
- Develop Device Driver for EV applications
- Algorithm development for EV functional and safety requirements
- Testing and debugging
- Close liaison with EV System and Controls engineers
- Vendor interaction, technical discussion, problems troubleshooting, Technical documentations preparation
Implementing the C&B strategy, designing/restructuring of C&B policies, compensation structure, employee related policies and processes and manage policy automation projects. Support Head – C&B on other special projects in the area of benefits administration, global mobility, job evaluation, variable pay design etc.
- To propose, execute compensation related processes and policies for across organization to successfully implement C&B Strategy.
- To design, modify employee related policies in line with business requirement and industry benchmark
- To support and implement rewards & Recognition related programs and employee related Benefits
- To support special Compensation related projects such as Job Evaluation, Policy formulation for different countries etc.
- Support in building C&B capabilities within organization
To Supervise and Manage Maintenance of Books of Accounts and Audit to ensure that financial records reflect true and fair view of company financial position and also to monitor Legal Compliance, Employee Payments, Banking ,imports etc
- Maintenance of books of Accounts (General Accounting)
- Direct Taxation & Legal Compliances
- Audit-Statutory,Internal,Tax Audit etc
- Improvement Projects
- Team Building, Presentation & Analytical Skills
- Work and Other Assignments
How to Apply for Hero Motocorp Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the Official site of Hero Motocorp website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Click “Apply Now” button and fill the application form.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
Online Application and Notification for Hero Motocorp Recruitment 2022 – For Senior Engineer
Online Application and Notification for Hero Motocorp Recruitment 2022 – For Manager
Online Application and Notification for Hero Motocorp Recruitment 2022 – For Finance Manager