HSCC Recruitment: Haryana Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of Haryana to recruit staff for various posts of Group C, B, D in the various Departments of the Government of Haryana and in the subordinate offices. HSSC was established on 28 January 1970 in Haryana.
Last date for receipt of application is 17.05.2021 for HSCC Recruitment 2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered. Candidates who willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end. It contains Online Application direct link and notification link.
|Name of the Board||HSCC India|
|Post Name||Engineering Professionals|
|Last date to apply||17.05.2021|
Civil / Electrical / Mechanical (including 1 OH) (E -2) – 3 Posts
Civil / Electrical / Mechanical (including 1 HH) (E -1) – 5 Posts
Civil / Electrical / Mechanical (E -0) – 5 Posts
Age limit for HSCC Recruitment 2021 is E-2 level post is 32 years, for E-1 level post is 28 years and for E-0 level post age limit should be 24 years is mandatory to apply for HSCC recruitment 2021.
- Candidate should graduate Engineers in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from Government recognised University / Institute is mandatory to apply for HSCC Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates in Civil Engineering should have experience in all aspects of project management including civil/structural works, PHE, tendering & monitoring, execution, etc. of large projects.
- In case of Electrical Engineering, candidates must have experience in design / execution of electrical works in large multi-storied institutional buildings in the field of internal and external electrification works including HT/LT installation work, DG sets etc.
- In Mechanical Engineering, candidates must be having experience in designing / execution, etc. of mechanical (HVAC) works in large multi-storied buildings.
Experience needed for E-2 Level posts is 07 years post qualification experience, for E-1 post candidate should have 04 years experience and For E-0 post level candidate should have 01 year experience in relevant field as on 01.05.2021 is mandatory.
Salary for E-2 post is Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000/- per month and For E-1 Post salary is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 per month and for E-0 post salary is Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month from the respective board.
The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for selection process.
How to apply for HSCC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates possessing the required qualifications and experience may send their typed application in the prescribed format should send to the belonging address.
- Candidates from PSUs/Govt may submit advance copy in time and apply through proper channel. Final selection will be subject to vigilance clearance and satisfactory Annual Confidential Reports.
- Appointment will be subject to medical fitness from a reputed hospital at the discretion of the company.
Deputy General Manager (HRM)
For more such Notifications: Click Here