IBM India Private vacancy for the post Application Developer-DBMS ; Bachelor’s Degree. IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. They believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition.
In this job vacancy , IBM announces job for the post of Application Developer-DBMS having work location Pune.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer-DBMS.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Pune.
IBM India Private vacancy
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Performance tunning of Oracle Database.
- Analyze AWR, ADDM, ASH reports and provide analytical reports
- Hands on Oracle RAC & data guard, OLTP environment.
- Good understanding on database architecture.
- Good on proposing solutions on critical issues with risk assessment.
- Experienced in major incidents and providing time to time updates over the bridge
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3-5 Years of Oracle DBA.
- Understanding on RMAN backup and recovery. Analytical ability to advise on business requirements
- Experience in scripting language (Shell & Database)
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Good experience in scripting language (Shell & Database).
- AIX / Linux Environment.
As an Application Developer, Candidate will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. Candidate work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems and will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader.
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE