ICAR KVK Recruitment: The Indian Council of Agricultural Research is an autonomous body responsible for co-ordinating agricultural education and research in India. It reports to the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture. The Union Minister of Agriculture serves as its president.
ICAR KVK Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||ICAR Krishi Vigyan Kendra|
|Name of the Post||Senior Scientist Cum Head|
|Number of Vacancy||1|
|Last Date||21 days from the date of notification released|
ICAR Vacancy 2021
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Senior Scientist Cum Head in ICAR KVK Recruitment 2021.
ICAR Age Limit 2021
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 47 years as on closing date of the application to apply for ICAR KVK Recruitment 2021.
ICAR Senior Scientist Eligibility
- Candidates should have completed Doctoral Degree in relevant subject from recognized University.
- Applicant should have minimum 8 years of work experience in relevant subject as Scientist or Lecturer or Extension Specialist with the pay scale of Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 + GP Rs. 5400 to Rs. 8000 Per Month.
ICAR Senior Scientist Salary
Selected candidate for the post of Senior Scientist Cum Head in ICAR KVK will get paid for Pay Level 13A as Per 7th CPC.
ICAR Selection Procedure
Based on qualification and work experience candidates will get shortlisted for Personal Interview. Final selection will be based on the performance in Interview.
ICAR Application Fee 2021
Applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee through Demand Draft favouring Chainman. KVK, PG College.
How to Apply for KVK Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website https://ghazipur.kvk4.in/.
- Go to recruitment page and find the job notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Send the application form to ICAR, KVK, PG College, Ravindrapuri, Ghazipur – 233001.
Official Notification and Application form