ICHR Recruitment 2022: The Indian Council of Historical Research is a captive body of the Ministry of Education established by an Administrative Order. The body has provided financial assistance to historians and scholars through fellowships, grants, and symposia.
ICHR Recruitment 2022:
The Board’s Name: Indian Council of Historical Research
The Post’s Title: Member Secretary
The age limit for the post is minimum 45 years and maximum 55 years.
The candidates should have 10 years of experience in teaching/research in history at a University/academic organization with published work and administrative experience at a University/ Academic Institution.
The salary for the post is Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- per month.
The selection process for the post is based on Interview or other process.
How to Apply for ICHR Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates go to http://ichr.ac.in.
- Check the What’s New option in the home page.
- Click “Advertisement for the post of Member Secretary Size 128.39 KB) Published On: 09-05-2022” job openings.
- Check eligibility criteria and other details.
- Fill the application form and attach relevant document.
- Send the application form to given address.