ICMR Recruitment 2021: The Indian Council of Medical Research, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world.
ICMR Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||ICMR – India TB Research Consortium (ITRC)|
|Name of the post||Project Scientist (Support)-V (Bio-Statistician/Data Scientist) , Project Scientist(Support)-II (Clinical Services) , Consultant Scientific (Project Coordinator)|
|No of vacancies||4|
- Project Scientist (Support)- V (Bio-Statistician/Data Scientist) – 1.First class degree in M.Sc (Statistics/Bio-statistics)/ M.Tech(Data Science /Computer Science /MCA (Data Science/ Computer Science) from recognized institution
- Four years experience in the relevant field(Biostatistics and Data Analysis/Data Management).
- Candidate holding PhD degree in above mentioned subjects with 1 year experience in Biostatistics
- Secondclass M. Sc in (Statistics/Bio-statistics) and PhDin the above mentioned discipline/M-tech (Data Scientist/ Computer Science)/with PhD (Statistics/Bio Statistics/ Computer Science).
- Four years experience in the relevant field(biostatistics and data analysis/data management).
- Project Scientist(Support)-II (Clinical Services) – Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one year experience OR Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with two years’ experience OR MBBS degree with 4 years experience preferably in clinical research/trial after MBBS Degree
- Consultant Scientific (Project Coordinator) – Professional with M.D. or Ph. D. (Medical Pharmacology/Medical Microbiology/Public health/Life Sciences) in relevant subject from recognized Institution and published papers OR Retired Government employees with requisite educational qualification Ph.D in Life Sciences with 20 years of experience in clinical research/clinical trial drawing pay in pay band of Rs.15,600/-39100+grade pay of Rs.6600/-at the time of retirement and having 15 years of relevant experience in clinical Research
- Project Scientist (Support)-V (Bio-Statistician/Data Scientist) – 40 years. (Relaxable to OBC and SC/ST Candidate as per Govt. of India)
- Project Scientist(Support)-II (Clinical Services) – 40 years. (Relaxable to OBC and SC/ST Candidate as per Govt. of India)
- Consultant Scientific (Project Coordinator) – Upper age limit for up to 70 years
- Project Scientist (Support)-V (Bio-Statistician/Data Scientist) – Rs.57,660/- per month
- Project Scientist(Support)-II (Clinical Services) – Rs. 72325/-
- Consultant Scientific (Project Coordinator) – Maximum Up to Rs. 1,00,000/- per month depending upon work experience and knowledge
- The selection will be based on the interview. Shortlisted candidates will only be called for interview, through video conferencing. Selected candidates will be provisionally appointed subject to submission of all documents (in original) for scrutiny and Verification.
- All the candidates who wish to appear for virtual interview will be required to login on 15th June 2021 9.00am onwards on the link provided on ICMR website.
The interview would begin via webex/VC/ on 15th at 11.00 AM onwards and may continue on 16th June 2021, if required.
The Candidate for various posts will be asked to join the web link Web-Link for the interview about 30 minutes before the start of interview.
How to apply for the post of ICMR Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website
- Check careers or recruitment.
- Download the application form from the webpage.
- Filled the application form correctly and attached the required documents and photocopies.
- Duly filled application with Recent Photograph along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and experience should be sent to Room No 311, Division of ECD, Indian Council of Medical Research , V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029 before the end of last date
For more such Notifications: Click Here