IDBI Bank New Recruitment: Industrial Development Bank of India was established in 1964 by an act to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian industry.
IDBI Bank New Recruitment:
|Who Offered||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Which Posts||Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels) and Chief Information Security Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply||10.11.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||23.11.2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
New Vacancy 2021:
|Post||No of Vacancy|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)||01|
|Chief Information Security Officer||01|
- Candidates must have completed Full-time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines namely Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India or its Regulatory bodies. International CISO Certification is desirable.
- Overall IT experience of 18 to 20 years, preferably in Banks, out of which 8 to 10 years working in IT projects related to banking channels such as Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking/ ATM/ Payment systems/ Cards/ UPI/ IMPS/ Wallets/ POS.
- Experience in digital banking and/or consumer-facing mobile products in Banks or Financial institutions.
- Strong information security risk centric mindset with ability to utilize sound business judgment and tailored approach to drive optimal business outcomes.
- Excellent analytical skills of risk assessment regarding threats and vulnerabilities to the Bank’s information and information resources.
- Excellent communication & decision making skills.
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 45 years to Maximum Age Limit of 55 years.
|Post||Annual CTC (approx.)|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)||Rs. 40.00 lac to Rs. 45.00 lac|
|Chief Information Security Officer||Rs. 50.00 lac to Rs. 60.00 lac|
- The selection process will comprise of Preliminary screening and short listing based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted with the applications.
- The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for both positions and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for PI (if called).
|Start Date of receiving of Application||10.11.2021|
|Last Date of receiving of Application||23.11.2021|
Interested Applications are advised to download the Application Form by using below attached link and Fill up Completely. Candidates are required to send their application to “firstname.lastname@example.org” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of PI (as applicable):
- Print out of the original and valid Interview Call Letter.
- Photo Identify Proof.
- Mark sheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications.
- Work Experience: For the Past employer: Relieving Letters and Experience Certificate from the past employer and for the present employer: Experience certificate, Offer Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s) mentioning the functional area of experience.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Govt. Offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
Download Application Form – Available
For more such Notifications: Click Here