IIFT Recruitment 2022 : The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a civil services training institute for the one of the central civil services Group ‘A’ Gazetted cadre also known as Indian Trade Service cadre, located in New Delhi, India.
IIFT Recruitment 2022 :
Board Name: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Post Name: Personal Assistant, Library Information Assistant and Other Post
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is to Appoint Various Post Such as Personal Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Assistant Registrar and Other Post On a Contract Basis/ Direct Recruitment Basis at the Various Location Across India. Check Job Notice attached below for Detailed Vacancy Distribution.
The candidates applying for the Job must have Following Eligibility Criteria:
|Personal Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree/ One year Diploma in Computer Application||Three years of Experience|
|Library Information Assistant||Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in Library Science||Three years of Experience|
|Assistant Registrar||Master’s Degree/ LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or Equivalent||Three years of Experience|
|Sr. Assistant||Graduate or Post-Graduate||with working knowledge of computers|
|Stenographer||Passed Sr. Secondary School (10+2)||Shorthand speed of 60 – 80 words per minute|
|Paramedical Staff||Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed (or) B. Sc (Nursing)||At least 02 years of post-qualification experience|
Job Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the job must not exceed the Age Limit of 27 years to 55 years – May Vary as per the Post Preferred by the Candidates.
Job Selection Process:
The candidates applied for the job will be selected based on the Skill Test, Written Test, Interview (Online / Offline) conducted by the board. The Board has the Right to Shortlist the Candidates for the Recruitment Process.
The candidates selected for the Job will be given the Salary of Rs. 17750 per month to Rs. 1, 12,400 per month – May Vary as per the Post Preferred by the Candidates.
How to apply for the IIFT Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates willing to apply for the job must visit the board website: https://www.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php
- Select on the ”Vacancies” Option available in the “Administration” Column
- Search for Job Notification under “Other Posts” Column of the Vacancies Page
- Check the Job Details And Eligibility Criteria Of The Post.
- The Candidates have to Click on the Online Application Link given in the Official Notification attached below to Apply for the Job.
- The candidates have to apply for the job, before 27-06-2022 (Personal Assistant and Library Information Assistant), 30-06-2022 (Paramedical Staff) and 05-07-2022 (for Other Post).
Official Notification and Apply Online Link 1
Official Notification and Apply Online Link 2
Official Notification and Apply Online Link 3
Official Notification and Apply Online Link 4