India Post Recruitment: India Post, previously known as Department of Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Communications. Generally called “the Post Office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world.
India Post Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Ministry of Communication|
|Name of the Post||Welder (Skilled Artisan Grade III)|
|Number of Vacancy||1|
Ministry of Communication Vacancy
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Welder (Skilled Artisan Grade III) in Ministry of Communication Recruitment 2021.
Welder Age Limit
Candidate’s age should between 18 years to 30 years as on 01.07.2021 Ministry of Communication recruitment 2021.
Welder Qualification in Ministry of Communications
- Applicant required to have Respective Trade Certificate from any Technical Institution recognized by Government of India.
- Or Candidate who completed 8th standard with one year of work experience in related trade can also apply.
Welder Selection Criteria
Candidates will get selected based on the performance in Competitive Trade Test. Written test date and venue will be intimated to eligible applications only.
Ministry of Communications Salary Structure
Selected candidates for the post of Welder will get paid for Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200 per month as per Level -2 in Pay Matric as 7th CPC.
How to apply for Ministry of Communication Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of India Post.
- Go to recruitment page and find the job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to download notification.
- Application form is attached with notification.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Send the application to The Manager (Group A), Mail Motor Services, GPO Compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here