Close this search box.

Indian Army Recruitment | Around 45, 000 Vacancies Under “Tour of Duty/Agnipath” Scheme | Check More Details Here

Indian Army Agnipath Admit card

Indian Army Recruitment: The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general.

Indian Army Recruitment:

Board Name: Indian Army

Scheme Name: Tour of Duty/Agnipath Scheme

Post Name: Soldiers/ Agniveers

Recruitment 2022:

The Indian Army has made a Statement on appointing 45, 000 Soldiers/ Agniveers Per Year Under the Tour of Duty/Agnipath Scheme on Contract Basis of 4 Years, After 4 Years 25% of Soldiers will be Retained and Remaining 75% Soldiers will be Demolished.

Job Qualification:

The Candidates willing to Apply for the Post must visit the Official Website attached Below to Check the Education Qualification Required for the Job.

Age Limit:

The candidates applied for the job must be in the Age Limit of 17.5 Years to 21 Years.

Selection Process:

After Completion of 4 Years, 25% of Soldiers will be Retained based on the Merit, Willingness and Medical Fitness conducted by the board. The Selected candidates will be Working for another 15 Years.

Job Salary:

The Soldiers will be given the Salary of Rs.30, 000 to Rs.40, 000 Per Month Along with Other Allowances.

How to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2022?

  • The candidates must visit the board website:
  • Select on the ”Career” Option available in the Official Page.
  • Search for the Job Notification under “Careers” Page (Or)
  • Check for the Official Notice in the ”What’s New” Column.
  • Check the Job Details And Eligibility Criteria Of The Post.
  • Candidates have to Apply for the Job as per the Instruction given in the Official Notification
  • The candidates have to apply for the jobbefore Job Recruitment Process Expire

Official Notification and Application Form (Soon)

Official website

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *