Indian Coast Guard Recruitment: The Indian Coast Guard is a maritime law enforcement and search and rescue agency of India with jurisdiction over its territorial waters including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 1 February 1977 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Join Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty & Domestic Branch) and Yantrik ) 01/2022 Batch|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|SI. No||Condition||Display of Result in the Login Page|
|1||Candidate shortlisted for Stage-II||Congratulations…!! You are shortlisted for Stage II Please Note-Marks will not be displayed|
|2||Candidate NOT shortlisted for stage-II||Marks will be displayed along with cutoff of candidate’s category for Stage-II|
|3||Candidate Absent for exam||You were absent for Stage I Online Examination of ICG 01/2022|
|4||Candidature is cancelled on account ofmalpractice||Your candidature was cancelled|
Candidates who are shortlisted in the Stage 1 will be required to appear for Second Stage Exam. The list of supporting documents to upload and Stage-II E-admit card to download will be informed soon on the official website. ICG Stage 2 will be consists of Physical Fitness Test, Document verification, Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/fail), Initial Medicals Examination.
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Result 2021:
- Go to official website – joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Click on the link ‘Click Here’ given against ‘ICG RESULT FOR CGEPT 01/2022 BATCH IS DECLARED’ given on the homepage
- ICG Result PDF file will appear on your screen where you will find the link to download the result – ‘Click here for Result of ICG CGEPT 01/2022’
- A new page will be opened where you need to login using your credential
- Download CGEPT Result 2021 for further reference.