Indian Navy Recruitment: The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy.
Indian Navy Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Short Service Commission (SSC)|
|Number of Vacancy||181|
|Apply Online From||21.09.2021|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Job Vacancy:
There are 181 vacancies available for the Short Service Commission (SSC). In which, the Branch/ Cadre wise distribution of the vacancy is provided below on this page.
Executive Branch (90 Vacancy)
- General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre – 45 vacancy
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC)- 04 vacancy
- Observer- 08 vacancy
- Pilot-15 vacancy
- Logistics- 18 vacancy
Education Branch (18 Vacancy)
- Education- 18 vacancy
Technical Branch (73 Vacancy)
- Engineering Branch- 27 vacancy
- Electrical Branch- 34 vacancy
- Naval Architect- 12 vacancy
Indian Navy SSC Officer Age Limit:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should born between the 02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003. This eligibility will vary with respect to the Branch/ Cadre they want to apply for.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Educational Qualification:
- The candidates are expected to have the educational qualification of BE/B.Tech/ MBA/ B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT)/ M.Sc (IT) to apply for this recruitment. This eligibility will vary with respect to their Branch/ Cadre they want to apply for.
- The candidates who have graduated or are in the final year, with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in the mentioned educational qualification can apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates having valid CPL issued by DGCA (India) and born between 02 Jul 1997 and 01 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive) can apply for Pilot entry as per eligibility criteria
Indian Navy Recruitment Process:
- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation of 5% in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB.
- Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission initially for 10 years extendable by maximum 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirement, performance, medical eligibility and willingness of candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview later. So, stay connected!!!
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Indian Navy.
- Go to the Careers tab and download the notification.
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then click “Register” on the home page.
- Fill your details and submit. Then apply for the SSB Officer in the Indian Navy.
- The application process will start from 21 September 2021
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 (updated Soon)
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here