Indigo Airlines Recruitment: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
Indigo Airlines Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Indigo|
|Name of the Post||Trainee – PLM, Junior Technical Officer|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
- Candidate should have B.Tech on Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Aeronautical is needed. And candidate should have 60% and above on 10th, 12th and degree is mandatory to apply for Indigo Recruitment 2021.
- Candidate should have 02 years to 04 years of experience is needed to apply for Junior Technical Officer vacancy.\
Trainee on PLM: Design and implement all software plans and assist to increase all productivity for various engineering applications, Assist to identify and access all new PLM application technologies and provide upgrade to all product development activities, Manage all engineering data and design various downstream tools for all PLM processes, Coordinate with various business partners to prepare appropriate strategies and implement same.
Junior Technical Officer: JTO known as maintenance technicians, technical officers are responsible for the maintenance of industrial, commercial, or residential facilities. They ensure a safe environment by performing facility inspections, prioritizing maintenance work, and repairing buildings and equipment. Their duties also include keeping maintenance records.
Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
How to Apply for Indigo Airlines Job 2021?
- Go to the official site of Indigo website.
- Select “Jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply” button.
- Fill the application form and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.