Indigo Recruitment: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
|Name of the Board||Indigo|
|Name of the Post||Cabin Crew (Airbus)|
|Number of Vacancy||As Per Requirement|
|Location||Kolkata and Gurgaon|
The age of the candidates should between the age limit of 18years to 27years to apply for this recruitment. The applicants should be female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport to eligible to apply.
The candidates should have the physical standards as mentioned on the job description. As per the notification of the board the minimum height of the applicants should be 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University to apply for this recruitment. Along with the educational qualification, the candidate should have positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
The candidates with and without experience are considered for this recruitment. As per the notification, the candidates with 0 to 3 years of experience can apply for this recruitment.
The candidates who will be selected for this post should have the following job role to apply for this recruitment.
- The selected candidates should ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- They are expected to be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- They are the responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reporting’s on time.
- The selected candidates should ensure to know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- The selected candidates should fulfill all regulations on-time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- They should attend every flight Briefing on time and be able to share all the knowledge updates and etc
- On the assessment (Interview) day, the candidate must come well prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with skin color stockings and with no makeup.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport size photographs, soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Candidates are requested to download Aarogya Setu App before entering the interview venue.
As based on the job description for this recruitment, the board will conduct the interview to induct the candidates for the post of cabin crew. The board has opened this recruitment for the Kolkata and Gurgaon. The link to apply for this recruitment is provided below.
How to Apply for Indigo Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Indigo
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply for (Cabin Crew Interview (Airbus)).
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click “Log in to Register”.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.