IOB Bank Recruitment: Indian Overseas Bank is a major Indian nationalised bank. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India based in Tamilnadu, India, with about 3,400 domestic branches, about 6 foreign branches and representative office.
IOB Bank Recruitment:
|Name of the board||Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)|
|Name of the post||Financial Literacy Counselor (FLC)|
|No of vacancies||1|
- Candidates must have earned a graduate or postgraduate degree from a UGC-accredited institution. Banking Experience can be considered for recruitment in the absence of requisite educational requirements.
- Candidate should be a retired Banker. Candidates should be resident of the same or nearby locality in same district.
Candidates should have less than 65 years with sound health are eligible for apply to the posts.
The counsellor would be paid a monthly compensation package ranging from Rs12000 to Rs13000 (Muthukulam Semi Urban= Rs.13000). On self-declaration, the FLC would be paid a lump sum payment of Rs.2500/- per month towards mobile and conveyance charges in addition to the above remuneration. There will be no further allowances or expenditure reimbursements available.
The Bank’s decision in this regard will be final. Eligible candidates will be invited for a written test and a personal interview.
How to Apply for IOB Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Find the required notification on the home page
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Download the application form and fill the required details.
- Attach the mentioned documents copies.
- Send the application form through the proper channel.
The Chief Regional Manager, Indian Overseas Bank Regional Office. , MG Road, Trivandrum.695001.
Download Notification & Application