IOCL Recruitment 2021: Opportunity for engineering degree holders, salary will be more than 1 lakh. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant.
Interested candidates can apply online in the prescribed format till 15 January 2021, under the 2020 recruitment notification. The process of online application has started from 22 December. In IOCL Pipeline Division, candidates will be recruited for the vacant 47 posts of Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant.
IOCL Recruitment 2021
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Details of released posts ;
- Engineering Assistant 27 Posts
- Technical Attendant 20 Posts
- 47 posts in total .
To apply for Engineering Assistant posts, candidates must have a degree or diploma in a recognized engineering trade from a recognized university. Candidates can apply for the 10th pass or equivalent candidates for the posts. The age limit for the application is 18 years to 26 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, skill test and physical test. Exam dates will be released soon. Selected candidates for engineering assistant posts will be hired on the pay scale of Rs 25,000-1,05,000 and for technical attendant posts on the pay scale of Rs 23,000-78,000.
PAY & PERKS:
1) Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical),
Engineering Assistant (T&I) and Engineering Assistant (Operations) shall be Grade IV in the Pay Scale
of Rs. 25000-105000.
2) Salary Grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I shall be Grade I in the Pay Scale of Rs.23000-78000.
3) Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and such other benefits shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.