IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, d/b/a IndianOil, is an Indian government-owned oil and gas corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India headquartered in New Delhi.
IOCL Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||IOCL- Indian Oil Institute of Petroleum Management (IIPM)|
|Name of the Post||Yoga Instructor (Part Time), Visiting Consultant Doctor|
|Number of Vacancy||02|
|Interview Date (Yoga Instructor)||09.09.2021|
|Interview Date (visiting consultant doctor)||15.09.2021|
The age of the candidate should below the upper age limit as mentioned below with respect to the post.
- The maximum age limit for the Yoga Instructor (Part Time) post is 50 years
- The upper age limit for the Visiting Consultant Doctor Post is 65 years
The candidates are expected to have the following educational qualification with respect to the post they will be apply for.
- For Yoga Instructor (Part Time) the candidates should possess PG (Regular) in Yoga
- For Visiting Consultant Doctor the candidates should possess MBBS, MD (Medicine)
The applicants are expected to have 05 years of experience to apply for the post of Yoga Instructor (Part Time) and for the Visiting Consultant Doctor post, the aspirants need 10 years of experience in relevant field.
The selected candidates will get the salary as per norms of the board. The salary will vary with respect to the post they will be selected for. Further details regarding salary will be intimated later by the board.
The applicants will be subjected to the interview on the mentioned dates. For the Yoga Instructor (Part Time) post the interview will take place on 09.09.2021, From 10:30AM to 1.30 PM. For the Visiting Consultant Doctor post, the interview will take place on 15.09.2021, From 10:30AM to 1.30 PM. The interview will take place at the address mentioned below.
Indian Oil Institute of Petroleum Management (IIPM),
83, Institutional Area, Sector-18,
Gurugram — 122001
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Indian Oil Corporation
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then attend the interview on the mentioned date and venue.