IPPB Job Recruitment: India Post Payments Bank is a specialised division of Indian Post which is under the jurisdiction of the Department of Post a department under Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. Opened in 2018, the bank had acquired about 4.0 crore customers by December 2020.
IPPB Job Recruitment:
For Chief Compliance Officer applicants should have completed graduation and who completed CA or CS or MBA Finance or Postgraduate degree or equivalent will be preferred. Candidate’s age should between 26 years to 55 years to apply for this recruitment. Age varies from post to post. Senior Manager will paid for Rs. 583333, DGM paid for Rs. 235000, Chief Technology Officer salary is Rs. 218000 and Chief Compliance Officer salary is Rs. 106000 per month.
Candidates will get selection based on the performance in Interview. Bank may also conduct assessment, Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. General Candidates have to pay Rs. 750 as application fee. SC, ST and PwD candidates have to pay Rs. 150 as application fee.
How to Apply for IPPB Recruitment 2021?
- Application link will be available from 06.11.2021.
- Go to official website of IPPB.
- You can find the online application link on home page.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.