Jalandhar Cantt Recruitment: Jalandhar Cantonment is a cantonment town in Jalandhar District in the Indian state of Punjab. It is one of the oldest cantonments in India, the construction of which was started in 1848 after the first Anglo-Sikh War, when the British settled in Northern India.
Jalandhar Cantt Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||HQ RTG Zone, Jalandhar Cantt|
|Name of the Post||MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), Civil Motor Driver (CMD)|
|Number of Vacancy||04|
Job Vacancy Details:
There are 04 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy distribution is provided below.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 03 Posts
- Civil Motor Driver (CMD) – 01 Post
The applicants should have the age that lies between the age limit that mentioned by the board. As per the notification, the age limit to apply for this recruitment is 18 years to 25 years.
The candidates should possess the educational qualification of Matriculation pass or equivalent to apply for this recruitment. For the post of CMD, the candidates should possess the driving license for heavy, light motor vehicle and two wheelers.
The candidates, who want to apply for the post of Civil Motor Driver, should have at least two year experience with respective certificate. For the post of MTS, there is no experience criteria mentioned by the board.
The selected candidates will get the salary as per the norms of the board. As per the notification, the salary for these posts will be Rs18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- as per 7th CPC.
The applicants will be subjected to the selection process that may contain the written test/ skill test/ medical test. The further information about the selection process will be intimated by the board later. Stay connected with us for the further updates!!
How to Apply for Jalandhar Cantt Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Jalandhar Cantt.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
- The notification has been released on the Employment news. The official notification will be available on the official site soon.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then print the application from.
- Fill your details and send it to the address mentioned below.
HQ Recruiting Zone (PB and JK),
Punjab- 144 005.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.